Wednesday 15 June 2011

DAY 11 - I Am Grateful For...THE MOONSHINE CAFE!

Apart from having to work tonight, this night was grand! A couple of girls from work and I went to The Moonshine Cafe in Oakville to see my brother play some of his songs as it was open mic night. It was just what I needed! I love watching live music and the people that go to this place (which is really a hole in the wall, but has SO MUCH character) are amazing! It's a bar where people can go to appreciate music and other people's talents...and I have to say...there are some incredible musicians that go there. People can get comfy sitting on some old couches and chairs while having a beer or a cocktail. The walls are saturated with pictures of people who played there, as well as art work from painters I'm assuming from the area (or that were given as gifts). Although it is now 1:30 a.m. and I have to be up in 6 hours, it was worth it! So THANK YOU MOONSHINE!!! I will be back again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment