Sunday 17 February 2013

**HAVE YOU EVER EXCLUSIVE: Living Your Dreams Series**


Accompanied by "Nothing's Impossible" by the late great Solomon Burke.  Cheesy video but the lyrics are great :)

HELLUUUUUUUU!!!

Some exciting new stuff coming your way throughout the course of the year. I have made an intention to interview some of my fabulous friends that have made their dreams become a reality!! The idea of finding your passion and living the life you've always dreamed of has been something I have always been so fascinated by, and being the naturally curious person I am (who also strives to make my dreams a reality), it's naturally fitting I find out how they did it!  I love a good life story, so why not include some life stories in my blog :)

I hope you enjoy the interviews and I hope you find yourself inspired and uplifted by their stories as much as I will be!!!

Love,
Lovely Lianne XO

No comments:

Post a Comment